I had written about getting user feedback a few posts back, and wrote that we were conducting a survey to get your thoughts on how you SoJo.*
One of the things we're most interested is in learning who you, the user, are. Where are you at in your stage of the journey? Which social media channels do you use? What causes interest you? Speaking of causes, here's what those of you who have responded have said so far about what social and environmental challenges interest you most.
a) the forms will stay confidential with us; and
b) if you're logged in with a profile when you do it (you can see at the top that I am!), I can follow up with you on a comment or with a suggestion for a place to start.
Don't feel like filling out a survey? Then do the following instead:
- Check us out at our social media channels - Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter - and message us.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. I check both accounts on a daily basis so you'll get a response back from me.
What would we like feedback on? Here's some of what we're looking to find out:
- Where you're at in your journey
- The causes you're interested in
- The social media channels you use
- How did you find SoJo
- How you'd rate our design, our information, and our organization on the site
- What you look at when you're on SoJo
What's in it for you?
The more you tell us, the better we can serve you. We'd love to follow up your feedback with further questions, to make sure we're helping you take your ideas into action. So email or message us ... or better yet, take the survey - and make SoJo work for you.
*I use SoJo here as a verb, similar to how one would Google something.